Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big Brother is Watching You!!!

You're not going to believe this one. Or maybe you are! The government is trying to do as much as they can to get their social agenda out there as quickly as they can and as stealthily as they can. Click the link below to see one way they may be coming at us.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90008

If you interested in more than just reading and worrying, contact me. I would love to get where Liberty Belle is in Seattle...click the blog Redistributing Knowledge below and check it out. Once I get some followers (thanks Dan, you were the first) maybe we can get it going in San Diego.

In the meantime remember:

--The government works for me. I'm the boss.
--It is ok to love God.
--It is ok to say so.
--STOP BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT AND SPEAK OUT.

Til next time.

Southern Patriot.

No comments:

Post a Comment